Saturday, August 13, 2011

Country Lane, landscape by Kirk Witmer

18x24" - oil on stretched canvas

Click the button to buy
US$ 450 + $18 s&h

There is a 6x8" artist's "study" done before this painting was started,
that will be included at no additional cost as part of the purchase of this work.


This is the second in my Dorchester series. It shows us a young lady on the road, going from the sunlight into the darkness of an uncertain future.
Here's the screen capture that became my source photo for this painting. It's easy to see I've made a lot of changes, starting with the widesecreen format! But overall I think the changes have improved the composition and provided for more excitement in the finished work.

Email the artist at: khwitmer@juno.com

If you'd like to get advance notice of my upcoming works before
they're even listed at auction, click here to submit your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...